Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter



We had such a nice Easter! As you all know, the Easter Bunny makes his rounds to all the good boys and girls. I guess my kids were good because the Easter Bunny came. Ryan knew that it was the real Easter Bunny too because there was jelly beans on the floor by all the baskets. And we all know that the REAL Easter Bunny poops jelly beans!

So Jared and I decided to take the kids to an organized Easter Egg hunt at a park near our house. It lasted all of 20 seconds. Ryan got all of ONE egg. She couldn't get any freaking eggs because the parents were going crazy on the ground hogging all the eggs! What a mess! I wanted to punch a bunch of parents in the face! It was just embarrassing!!

Here are a few pictures of dying Easter Eggs this year! Ryan thought that was pretty fun!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love Ryan's face in the first picture - priceless! Looks like a great Easter! I can't believe how old Andrea is getting - what the heck? I swear she's still 8 years old in my head.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh we did an easter egg hunt here in cedar and it lasted about 20 seconds too! some of the parents are crazy!!!!! i wanted to go up to this one lady and be like oh good job! you got more eggs than any other 2 year old! you did so good! ha it was pathetic but ryan is so so cute!!! how are you guys! we miss you!

Unknown said...

oh that was me cortney writing that.. not ammon ha! sorry

Sarah said...

We had the same problem here in St George, there were a several 2 year olds that had 4 adults getting their eggs for them! I think we are just going to do one at home from now on.