Monday, May 2, 2011

Final Sectional WOD

Sectionals are finally over. The last and final workout went pretty well. Not as good as I would have liked, but good enough. The WOD went like this...

As many reps as possible in 7 mins:

Thrusters at 65 pounds
Chest to bar pull ups

rounds went in threes... 3 Thrusters, 3 pull ups, 6 thrusters, 6 pull ups, 9 thrusters, 9 pull ups...

Chest to bar pull ups are not my specialty, but I did pretty well. I got through 15 Thrusters and 8 pull ups. I would have liked to get all 15, but just couldn't!

All in all, I am pretty pleased with my scores. I ended up placing 152 over all in my region! Not too bad when you think about how many people there were! Over 600 people and I am in the top 150! It has been a blast!! I can't wait to do more compititions!

No comments: