Sunday, May 29, 2011

Family Pictures


So we did some family pictures with the Zollinger side of our family. . . and they turned out super cute. . . but the problem is that I am no longer a blonde. That's right, I'm not blond. My hair was so fried that I decided that it's not worth the pain and agony to keep. I went too blonde, too fast. So now I'm red. The pictures are cute but not accurate. Lucky for me, the Park family will be doing pictures next week. Then I'll have some of me red. Not important... enjoy the pics.





6 comments:

Marie said...

What a good lookin fam! I love the pics and I love your hair blonde...even though it is no longer blonde...I am sure it looks awesome red too:) ps...we are in slc for the summer so we should see each other sometime soon!

Tren and Chylie said...

The pictures turned out GREAT! I love them! What an adorable family you have! PS I love the blonde... but I can't wait to see the red! I wish I was as daring with my hair like you!

Krystal said...

So cute, love the blonde but I can imagine what a pain it could be.

Lindsay said...

So cute! I still can't believe how big Andrea is - what a cutie! The pictures turned out great, I'm excited to see your new hair too!

Jill said...

Those pics look awesome! But then again, look what you were working with! :)

The Belshes said...

Love these pics!!! Your family is adorable!!!