Wednesday, April 6, 2011

McCallum's Special Blanket and Ryan's 3 Year Photo's


I just have to take a moment and thant McCallum's birth mother for making him these wonderful blankets. She took the time to find all the fabric and make the blanket as well as this little tag-a-long blanket for him. I hope Nithra knows how much that is going to mean to him some day!! There will be days that he misses her and wants her, and he will find comfort in these blankets! She also included the sweetest letter! In the letter she tells him how much he means to her as well as her reasons for deciding to place him in our home. Nithra, if you are reading this, THANK YOU! You have no idea how special that is! THANK YOU! We love you more than you know!!



Also, I have finally gone and tried to get some pictures of Ryan for her 3 year. It was really windy, and I gave up on trying to keep her hair nice! I almost think that it is more like Ryan not to have her hair done nice though. This girl is a free spirit and I love her for it!!


6 comments:

Alex and BreeAnn said...

My eyes are filling with tears just looking at these pictures! They are soo adorable!

Cortney said...

she is SOOOO Cute! i love the pictures!!!!!!!

Erin Brady said...

Cute, cute pictures. And what wonderful, special blankets.

Lindsay said...

SOOO cute! I love the picture of Ryan sitting on the brick steps! So dang cute. And how awesome for McCallum to have blankets from his birth mom.

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

That really is so sweet of his birth mom. What a lucky little guy is he to have so many people that love him so much!

And I love the pics of Ryan. My favorite one is the one of her jumping! Too adorable.

DMN said...

Aw, I love blankets like that! I made Emma and her birth mom matching blankets. Emma loves her and so does her birth mom!

http://ldsinfertility.blogspot.com/2010/06/birth-parent-gift.html