Monday, April 4, 2011

Sectionals: WOD #2

This past week I did not do as well as I had hoped to have done on my workout. I was hoping to get 9 full rounds, but pooped out right before I got it! Oh well though... I still stayed in a pretty good ranking. I ended up ranked 141 of 541 in my region. That also means that in bigger picture, the USA and Canada, I am ranked 1537 of 6161! Wow!! Any how, I think that they are having a lot of trouble with the website, so it's hard to tell exactly where you will land and how many total competitors will make it through each week. So if my numbers don't make sense from week to week it is the website.

This was the workout.
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 15 minuets of:
9 deadlifts (100 pounds)
12 push ups (all the way down and lift your hands at the bottom)
15 box jumps (20")

I got through 8 full rounds plus 9 dead lifts and 12 push ups. I am mad I pooped out and didn't get 9 rounds though!! Oh well!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Holy Moly, girl. Reading your blog makes me feel like an unhealthy hog! Pretty impressive.

*The Thomas 3* said...

Wow! So I will have done both the birth thing and eventually the court thing, when that happens I'll give you my opinion on which is more difficult!! :) Not sure when that'll be though! I've known Kendree for years BTW! She's pretty awesome! Loved the post about the temple and Ryan's comments! I know that little girl remembers going there! It's too special to not remember and besides it's not like she was in a place much different than that just a few short years ago!