Saturday, April 9, 2011

Forever Family


We finally were able to take McCallum to the Temple on April 9. It was so foggy out that you couldn't even see the temple till you were standing out in front of it! It was cold and snowy, but it still managed to be a wonderful day!!!


Ryan was so excited to get up and finally get to wear her white dress and white flowers!! McCallum was pretty happy too. I was worried that he wouldn't fit into his little white outfit because we had planned to go through almost an entire month ago. However, due to complications with court, we had to change our date. Regardless, he fit! He was such a little doll face!!


When they brought the kids into the Sealing room, I almost died! The kids looked like little angels in white. For the first time it really hit me that we were really there in the Temple about to seal Mac to us for all Eternity. McCallum was so cute. He was so excited about all the light and sparkle in the room from the chandelier. When we knelt at the alter with him he just looked at Jared the ENTIRE time. His mouth was gaping open and just staring at Jared--no smile, no real expression. I think that he was just wondering what was going on. Everyone was just looking at him and he was loving being there!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations on a forever family of 4! I am so happy for you!

And Ryan's pics turned out so cute! She is such a doll!

Inspired said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is SO special, I can just imagine those little angels, and how sweet that Mac just kept staring at his Daddy!

Nate and Lyndsi Clements said...

What a special day! congratulations to a beautiful family.

*The Thomas 3* said...

McCall! I love your 'story'! Gives me so much hope!

Meredith said...

Congratulations! That's so great. :)

nat said...

Congratulations! I am still so sad that we had to get sick on this articular weekend. Well, we are so happy he is here to stay with us forever and ever.
p.s. Dax and Riley wondered who took the color out of your hair. Every picture that I see of you I have to do a double take. It is really cute. I cant wait to see it in person. Maybe then it will seem real.

Misty Call said...

Congrats! You have such a beautiful family. I just can't get over how adorable and sweet your little kids' faces are:)