Sunday, March 27, 2011

Real Results

So, that last picture of me as a blonde was only the beginning. This is the next step in the process. I am going for WHITE! I realize that I am grey, but you can't get to white without going Grey first. It's slowly washing to the color I want. But really, it's the actual hair that is killing me... it's not even hair. It's straw. Oh well, it'll grow back right?!?

Also, my last Crossfit Sectionals post is now no longer accurate. Due to complications with the website, they extended last weeks workout for another week. Now there are more people to compete against. I decided to try the workout one more time to see if I could do any better. I was sick when I did it the first time, so I was hoping to improve my score. So I did. I ended up getting 5 rounds, 30 double unders, and 10 snatches. This actually moved me up quite a bit! Now I am ranked 100 out of 618! Not too shabby! Lets see if I can keep it up for the next 5 weeks! As a reminder, this is the workout...


As many rounds as possible in 10 min:


30 Double Unders


15 Power Snatch at 55#

7 comments:

Inspired said...

So at least you know you will be a HOT grandma! Just sayin' well worth the little step of grey to get to the white you are looking for.

Karen said...

Ditto to what Bre said!!! Happy Belated Birthday, sounds like you had an awesome day.
Thanks for your sweet comment, and yes I bet your regretting teaching her to pinch. LOL
Looking forward to creep in on you too!

Shelby Osmond said...

Hey McCall thanks for leaving a comment and saying Hi! Your family is Adorable! And blonde is way better! haha welcome to the blonde life. :)

Jill said...

Happy belated Birthday! I am glad it was totally awesome!

And I like your hair! They say blondes have more fun, right?

Marie said...

So, I have decided that you can seriously pull off anything...I wish I was brave like you! I love the hair and by the way, your workouts inspire me. Someday I will be strong like you too! :) Miss you!

ashleyandcody said...

sounds like you guys have been busy! Your kids are so cute and growing so fast!

Sarah said...

Wow! I'm liking your hair :) I think Ryan's Temple comments are so cute! Hope everything goes well so you can be in the Temple on the 9th!