Saturday, March 19, 2011

Crossfit Sectionals

So, I decided at the last possible second to go ahead and sign up to do Crossfit Sectionals. This is where all the crossfit athletes get to compete for the title of Fittest in the World. I am in the Southwest Region which includes all athletes from AZ, NM, NV, CO, and UT. So far it looks as if I am competing with nearly 4,000 other women in North America. Having said that... I am rocking it so far! After the first workout today I am ranked 695. And I'm sure that I will get bumped some more by close tomorrow. In my region overall I am 71 out of nearly 400. Here was the workout:

As many reps as possible in 10 mins:

30 Double Unders
15 Power Snatch at 55#

I got through 5 rounds plus 24 Double Unders.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Wow!
That's all I can say.

Anonymous said...

Did you run during this event? If so, please stop what you are doing and post the videos of you running...we could all use a smile. ;)