Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blonde and 26!


Happy Birthday to me. I am now 26 and yes this is a real picture of me taken yesterday on my birthday. I am no longer a Brunette. I am trying my hand at Blonde. I am still in the process of getting the hair the white blonde I want, but this is me now. Fun!

I have to take a moment and thank Jared for the best birthday ever! Yesterday he had me go and read my e-mail. In my box was a schedule for how my day would go! He took the day off to take me out for a much needed Day-cation! I loved it. We took the kids to my mother-in-law and then spent the day together. We went shopping, had a Kick A$$ lunch at Rodizios, took a nap without kids, watched a movie, and ate a nothin' bunt cake. Wow, how spoiled can I possibly be!! Plus he and the kids got me a candy bar and a jump rope. I really wanted my own and now I have one. Talk about the best day ever! Thanks lover!

11 comments:

Krystal said...

happy birthday, I absolutely love the hair one day I will be brave and do that to my hair. Glad you had a spectacular day.

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday! You look fabulous as a blonde! How fun. Sounds like you had a great b-day!

Unknown said...

What a fun birthday present to yourself. You are one HOT blondie! Happy Birthday! :)

Alex and BreeAnn said...

I love the hair! Must keep! I'm sure you guys took a really good nap:)

Tren and Chylie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am really digging the blond hair!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday!! I love the new hair!

Anonymous said...

So CUTE! I love it!!!

Devin and Becky said...

yay for blondes!! you look super cute!! what a fun change. glad you had a fun day with your hubby! your such a cute girl I just love reading your blog!

J+M=L said...

Happy birthday to you! I don't know why but every year on March 22nd I think about you! :) You are so brave to go blonde! I always think I would look ridiculous, but maybe you'll inspire me! :)

Nate and Lyndsi Clements said...

Happy Late Birthday! and I think the blonde is awesome. so glad you tried it!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Happy Birthday the BEST day ever!! LOVE the hair girlie!! What a fun birthday :)