Friday, February 25, 2011

Three

Wednesday was Ryan's THIRD birthday! I absolutely cannot believe my little girl is THREE! I blinked and now she is no longer my little baby! Now she is my fun little girl! I can't believe that she went from this little beautiful baby to this darling little girl!

Here are the top reasons I love this little pocket turd!
10. Look at this face! I mean, wow! How could you not want to just hug and kiss that all day every day!
9. She is a complete tease! This little girl never tells you anything serious the first time! She is always playing little tricks on me! I love it!!
8. She's loves all the good things in life that I love! Jared tells us that sugar is bad for us, but we know it's good for our happiness and sanity!
7. She is strong-willed. I know that this can be a bad thing, but my little girl is strong. She knows what she wants, and how to go about getting it. She is very good at thinking of creative ways to get anything that is appealing to her!
6. She is so maternal. If you saw her with her toys and her little brother you would just die! She is always so fair. If she plays with one toy one day, she will be sure to play with another the next. She really genuinely cares about them!
5. She is so sensitive to those around her. She can sense when people are struggling and she is always there to love them through it.
4. She sings and dances all day every day! As of late she is singing popcorn popping, and dancing like Rapunzel on the movie Tangled. It's so cute!
3. She genuinely wants to do what is right. She really does have a strong desire to do what is right. When she does something bad, you can tell how embarrassed she is. Normally, she learns from her mistakes and we don't have too many problems with her doing it again.
2. She is so full of personality! I can't say enough about this! You can just see in the pictures alone that she is full to the brim with personality. She just goes, goes, goes all day long and is so happy doing it!
1. She is the most beautiful blessing in our home. We consider both our kids the best things in the world, but she really is my little sunshine! I just love her so much! I wish that the English language had a word that would be capable of summing up my emotions for this little girl, but there just is no such word!
We love you Ryan! Enjoy being THREE because we are never going to let you get any older! I can't bear to see you get bigger, smarter, and more beautiful! Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Trav and Amanda said...

Yay! Happy birthday Ryan! I can't believe she's three!

Erin Brady said...

Happy birthday. Three is big! She sounds so darling. I love it when little girls sing and dance all the time!

Sarah said...

Happy birthday Ryan! She is such a cute girl!

Lindsay said...

What a cutie. Happy Birthday little Ryan!

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Wow! I can't believe she is already three! I remember reading about when you guys brought her home, and now she's THREE! I hope she had a very happy birthday! She is just darling, seriously.

J+M=L said...

Happy late birthday Ryan! She is absolutely adorable! I can totally see how she brings sunshine into your home!