Sunday, February 20, 2011

New News

So there is news for everyone... well almost!

For starters, McCallum finally broke his two bottom teeth through two days ago! He has been fairly miserable trying to cut these little teeth. Now the wait is over, and he has two new little white teeth in the bottom of his mouth! Now his is one step closer to being able to eat all the steak that his dad will share with him!

Ryan, is turning Three this week. On the 23rd she will be three! I can't believe she is already there! It seems like yesterday we were just holding her in the hospital! Now she is THREE!! I'll post more pictures of the birthday when it's over. For now this is the cake that I made for a party with my side of the family. You would think that someone is turning 353 years old, however, the two girls turned 3 and my dad turned 53. So that's why we decided to do 353! The cake was inspired by none other than Ryan herself. I thought about doing a princess cake, but then I thought what would be Ryan's favorite thing in the world? . . . Sweets and treats! So that's why I did this cake! We also had little owl cupcakes for the girls to eat separately so that they felt like they had their own little cakes.


As for Jared, he finally got an interview for a real job! That's not to say that we are not grateful for the work that we have had, but it was no career! So to be interviewing this week for something that he actually wants is a big deal. So good luck Jared, I know that they will love you! They would be crazy not to hire him. So if you hear news that we got a job, then we got the job. If nothing, then we are still looking!

4 comments:

Jill said...

That is big news! A 3 year old, bottom teeth and a job interview! Wow! I hope Jared gets the green light! Good luck!

And hey! We need to play! When is good for you?

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! What a cute cake. And congrats with the job interview - hope all goes well!

Marie said...

Time goes too fast! I can't believe how fast they grow...happy birthday to Ryan! The cake was awesome...good luck to Jared! They would be lucky to have him:) Miss you guys!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! I have seen that cake and wanted to make it, it looks so Delicious!! The cup cakes looks so great as well. Good luck for a new job.