Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

I can't believe it's already 2011! I honestly let time get away from me! I remember being in middle school and walking home with my friends talking about how the year 2000 was going to be so cool. We were all talking about how the world was going to get all confused and lost because computers were not programed to handle the year 2000! Look at us now... I am almost 26, finished my bachelors, married, finished my husbands bachelors, and have two kids! Where did the time go!

With the new year I am thinking of adding a fun little thing to my blog. You see, Ryan got a little camera for Christmas, and she loves to use it. So I was thinking of posting the pictures that she takes every now and again.
This is the world through Ryan's eyes!





7 comments:

Megan Valantine said...

thats an AWESOME pic of Jared! She's a little photographer in the making!

Devin and Becky said...

hey cousin!! I got your blog from Nat's blog, hope you don't mind. You and your family are so dang cute. I wish it hasn't been forever since we've seen each other. I wish it was more like when we were little. anyways fun to read and catch up.

Marie said...

I am pretty sure that Ryan has a very bright future in photography ahead of her... :)

Lindsay said...

Um, she's got TALENT!!! Go Ryan! So cute.

Alex and BreeAnn said...

Oh man, I love Ryan!

Inspired said...

Ha ha I love seeing the world through a child's eyes! I remember I used to let Elijah play with the camera on my phone and I cherish some of the pictures that he obviously took.

Jill said...

Ryan is a pretty good photographer! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. Now that everything has simmered down (and we are no longer sick) we need to play.