Friday, January 14, 2011

4 months

McCallum is just growing and growing! I can hardly believe he is the same kid we brought home from the hospital! He is just so much bigger and so different than he was when he was so new! Now he is just turning into a little person--you know what I mean! He eats solids, he trys to crawl, he smiles, he laughs, and he just keeps out growing the clothes in his closet!

So here is my favorite shot of Mac at 4 months. I will have more, but they will have to wait because I don't want to spoil part of my mother-in-laws birthday present.


7 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute! What a little stud muffin!

Tren and Chylie said...

He is so adorable! That face is to die for!

Alex and BreeAnn said...

Look how big he is! He is getting more and more handsome every time I see him!

Inspired said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Can't way to see the rest of the pics.

Trav and Amanda said...

Look at that big boy!

Erin Brady said...

What a doll! Has it been four months already? Crazy.

ashleyandcody said...

He is so cute and his face I love it he just looks like he is enjoying himself. I am sure your mother in law loved her gift!