Friday, January 21, 2011

Fitness Elevated

As many of you know, Jared and I have become quite involved in Crossfit. Last year Jared competed in the regionals as well as sectionals and did quite well. Now it's my turn. I have officially signed up to participate in a local Crossfit competition on the 5th. If any of you have ever thought that it would be nice to see me get the crap kicked out of me be ther on the 5th at Highland High! It'll be all day, and I should end up getting killed in the end! I'm really nervous and yet excited! I've worked hard to get where I'm at and I am hoping that it's enough to finish and still have fun! Stay posted as I will be adding more about how things go!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm impressed with your ambition! I would never even consider entering anything like that! You go girl!

Jill said...

You are brave. That is all I can say.

And your kids are so stinkin' cute! I love them!

Inspired said...

Good Luck!!!

Sarah said...

Good luck! I'm sure you will do great :)

The Belshes said...

That is so awesome Mcall!!! I bet you'll do great!! Good Luck :)