Friday, March 27, 2009

THE TOP 10 WORST

When you are one life is so hard! I have found that there are things that make life so rough at this age! Maybe that is why most of us can't remember this age!

10. Teething! Ouch! Tiny razor blades cutting your mouth up never was FUN!

9. Being told "NO." Who loves being told that they can't put their tooth brush in the TOILET!

8. Falling down constantly. At least at this age you are low to the ground! Bumps and bruises are not uncommon!

7. Not being able to run around during church!

6. Can't run in the ROAD! Why is it that the parking lot seems to be the most awesome place to play! I can't believe they say NO to that!

5. Having to sit down when you are eating! How mean is that! I mean why can't you just let me fall out of my chair and break my neck? It would sure beat having to sit down while I eat!!

4. Taking naps! Shouldn't a one year old be able to just run around and play? Even when they are at the brink of tears due to tiredness!

3. Showers! Why should mom be allowed to take a shower! It is cruel to step behind a curtain to cleanse your body... not to mention selfish!

2. Not allowing me to put my hands in the poop when you change my diaper! It's my poop...I should be able to do with it what I will! Right?

1. Whipping my nose! I would sooner die than have the snot cleaned off my face! There is nothing more cruel than this!!

7 comments:

Whitney said...

Haha, oh the joys of babies. Haha. I don't think I know a single baby that will even tolerate a nose wipe. Of all the things I'm not looking forward to is wiping noses. It grosses me out to the max. Haha

Lindsay said...

AMEN to that!!! SO true. I'm right there with ya.

Gerry and Angela said...

That is so funny!!!! Oh the joys of parenting that I get to look forward to!!! :)

Unknown said...

Good Post! It's so true! I definitely think that there is a reason why we don't remember those stages... traumatic. I was thinking about this the other day regarding being born... now that is one day I'm so glad I don't remember! :)

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

HAHA Ryan has a HARD life....thanks for all the heads up for the future!

CoLiE-O said...

sounds like a rough life! i wish someone would wipe my boogers for me! i cant believe ryan is big enough to be walking....into the street. i guess i just picture her waddeling around. btw- cute owl on your page ;)

Jenny Kay said...

That is SO true! I love to read your blog! You need to write me a email and tell me your email address so I can put it on my blog! it is jkw77@hotmail.com