Monday, March 23, 2009

The Big 24!

Yesterday was my birthday! I am now the big 24! It's crazy to think that I am already 24! I remember being a kid and thinking that 20 was old! Now I am past 20 and know that 20 is young and so is 24! To celebrate, Jared took me out for dinner and shopping in St. George! We had fun! Then on my birthday he got me the movie Twilight and some potted tulips to watch grow! I was thrilled! There isn't much to ask for when you already have everything that you need!

PS... Happy Birthday Amanda who shares my exact same birthday--down to the year and everything!

12 comments:

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Ah we share the same birthday and BOTH went to St. George with our hubby's!! Happy Birthday GIRL!! Lets get together SOON!! :)

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Happy birthday!! Hope you had a good one!

The Baldwin's said...

Happy B-day!! I had no idea we were only 2 days apart, that's crazy!! Hope you had a great one, nice to be in St. George!!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday McCall! It sounds like it was a good one! I love Ryan's picture down there too - she's adorable.

Krystal said...

Happy Birthday. Yay for turning 24

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like your husband is a very thoughtful guy. Glad you had a good one :)

The Crandall Family said...

Hope your birthday was great!!!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday McCall!! I am glad you had a great one!

Bryan and Christy Clark said...

Tulips are the cutest idea! I think I'm going to go buy some now, I need some spring!!! Happy Birthday! Cute shirt at church (I thought I would just say it one more time.) =)

CoLiE-O said...

ah #$%&! i missed you birthday? im a horrible friend! happy belated! and really you're only 24? geez- im old. i was thinkin you were my age :)

Jenny Kay said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you dont mind I blog stalked you! ;)

Gerry and Angela said...

Happy belated Birthday!!! I hope you had fun in St George! Retail Therapy is always what I need!!!