Monday, March 2, 2009

A new way to face

As you all know, you only have to be one year old and weigh 20 lbs. in order to be front facing in the car. Well, Ryan is a year old and weighs more than 20 lbs--I wont give you her weight because you NEVER tell a woman's weight. So we put her in her new front facing seat and took her out... she loved it! She was all giggles the entire trip! Here is a little video that I took to try to capture the excitement!



We also got a killer deal on some new dressers and a bed for Ryan when she is older. Over the weekend I took some time to turn her room into more of an actual room. I never really had the space to make it nice before, but now I am really happy how it turned out. Here are some pictures of her new room.



8 comments:

Katrina said...

I love the room and she is so cute in her new car seat! What fun!

Anonymous said...

That little video is ADORABLE! She seems like such a silly girl! I can't believe she's one already! I absolutely love that age. I bet she is a riot!

Lindsay said...

How thoughtful of you to be so discreet about Ryan's weight. I'm sure she appreciates it. Cute room!

Erin Brady said...

What a cute room! And I think you're absolutely right, you never tell a woman's age or weight. Yay for facing forward!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

OMG her face is SO cute! YES NEVER TELL A WOMANS WEIGHT!! LOVE the room!!

Unknown said...

That is adorable how Ryan is all giggles in her new car seat set up. She is such a cutie and I love reading your blog!

ashleyandcody said...

she seems so happy and facing forward that is so exciting!! We need to get Kolt a new car seat I just do not like him getting older.

Alyssa and Dave said...

YAY!! i'm glad you liked my saying enough to put in on your wall!!! It looks so cute!!! and her room looks awesome!