Thursday, February 26, 2009

Young Frankenstein



Now that Ryan is walking as her main source of transportation, it is a lot easier to get video to show! I think she looks like a little Frankenstein the way she puts her hands out and has such a wide stance. A lot of the time she even growls when she walks too! It's so funny!

This is just a funny picture to show how lady-like Ryan is. She is actually wearing a skirt here, but she prefers to have the skirt up out of the way... good thing there are shorts built in under! I hope I can teach her to be more of a lady by the time they don't make skirts with the shorts in them!!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh - that is SO cute! I love that little walk! What a cutie! She is fast too! Weston is on the same page...now it's time for major baby-proofing of the house! And lots more bumps and bruises. But it's so fun! Go Ryan!

Sarah said...

I love her walk! She is getting so big :) Her skirt pulled up is funny. She is a cutie!

CoLiE-O said...

that made me giggle! she walks like her shoes are so heavy! i am so proud of you mccall- look at you and all your posts! im so proud (tear).

Salty Gal said...

She is so stiking cute :) And you are such a cute mom, i love it!

writings said...

I love that you grunt and growl as you are chasing her...way cute video!

nat said...

Dax and I love to watch that video over and over. We love to see her walking all over the place.