Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Today Ryan is ONE! I can't believe my littl girl is a year old already! She is such a blessing in our family! Here are 10 things I love about Ryan...

1. She is my little buddy! There is no one she loves to be with more than mom!
2. She is always so happy! She can make you laugh till you cry.
3. Her smile is so cute. I love when she crinkles her little nose.
4. She loves her chocolate and other sweets just like her mother.
5. She looks like a zombie when she walks.
6. She has no fear. This is good and bad I realize, but she is so fun to play with
because you don't have to be as soft with her.
7. She is a cuddle bug. She loves to give hugs and loves--especially when she
first wakes up.
8. She gives me kisses. Not everyone gets kisses. She only kisses mom and
sometimes dad if he is lucky.
9. She is a tease. She loves when I chase her and pop out of hiding places to
scare her.
10. she is the most beautiful and most precious gift that we could ever have dreamed
of. She is everything that we hoped for and more. We can't even begin to
explain what a blessing she is in our home! Without her we would be nothing!

In the near future I will post her cute birthday pictures... so stay posted.

8 comments:

Katrina said...

Of course I'm still striving! (and blog stalking you too!) How are things? Your little cute is so adorable! Happy 1st Bday!

Lindsay said...

Holy cow! Was that not the fastest year of your life! They grow like weeds! Ryan is so dang cute. I hope you guys are doing well! Happy Birthday Ryan!

... said...

I can not believe she is one!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

... said...

I can not believe she is one!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

OMG McCall Ryan is SO cute and just watching her in church she is getting so big I can't believe she is ONE! Its seems like you guys were just blessing her! How fun though Happy Birthday to Ryan!

Jewkes Family said...

McCall it is crazy how time flies I can't believe Ryan is one! She is so precious and I hope she has a very happy 1st birthday!

Jill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN! Wow time flies! I still remember the first time I saw her! And she is still adorable!

Erin Brady said...

McCall, that was beautiful. I'm tearing up a little. I know that little girls are the best--like you always say. But now I know why you say it.