Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pay it forward

SO--Here's how it works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back, let me know you're going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Remember that only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!

7 comments:

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Yay! Love this idea!

Inspired said...

Ooooo...really I can't wait!

Phil and Kelly said...

Hey McCall I love this. I just copied what you wrote I hope thats okay.

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Can you give me your email so I can send you my address? Thanks!

Camille said...

Oh my goodness! I cant believe I stumbled across your blog! Your little gal is so darling, you three make a way cute family! I hope we can try and stay in touch! It is fun seeing what you are up too!!

Meredith said...

That's such a fun idea!!! Too bad I didn't get here sooner....

CoLiE-O said...

suck! im too late! but i bet if i bribe you with those strawberry candies we used to eat at the pool-i can still enter :) ha ha. fun idea!