Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick-Or-Treat

Last night was so much fun!!!  I was worried that Mac wouldn't get the whole trick-or-treating thing, but I was wrong.  I always knew Ryan would get it, but she is older and done it before!  Both the kids had a blast and got too much candy!!

Ryan was a little Mini Mouse/ Princess-hence the tiara.  And Mac was the dragon.  He was so cute wiggling his tail around all night.
Throughout the night we would say: are we done?  Mac would chime right in and say MORE HOUSES!  it was to die for.  Ryan on the other hand was a little spent... I have to say I told her not to wear the high heels.  While Jared carried her back to the house she said, "These heels are Killing me!!"  Welcome to being a woman Ryan!
The best part of the night was when we went to see our good friends the Drakes.  When they answered the door they had a big bowl of broccoli and huge carrots.  Mike got down on the kids level and asked if they wanted to pick a treat.  So Ryan, being the cute little girl she is, just picked out a carrot.  She had this look on her face like: I guess some people just give out bad treats.  Mac on the other hand didn't even pretend like he wanted any.  He was just going to pass.  Mike and Michelle laughed and then showed them the real candy.  Ryan was so confused.  I think she was a little put off that they took her carrot back.  I thought it was funny, but the best part is that the kids never got the joke!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Haha! That's too funny - was that the Drake's in our old ward? That's hilarious. What cute little kiddos...Halloween really is fun with the little ones!