Thursday, October 25, 2012

Home Sweet Home

I am excited about this.  Even though I have not posted about it for a few weeks, I am still thrilled.  This is the latest purchase for our little family.  We are really excited to be so lucky to live in such nice home.
I have found that I will have to make this little place my own by taking it in small pieces.  I have tackled Ryan's room.  She wanted a princess theme--surprise, surprise.  She already had this really bright bed set, so there was not much I could do without making her room look too crazy.  I spent an entire day painting on these stinking stencils.  Needless to say, I don't see stenciling in my future!
Mac's room is also in progress.  He has yet to get his wall painted.  I'm thinking it will just go simple with a brown solid wall.  He is really loving his own big boy bed.  Although, he will be getting a bigger bed this next month.  He is falling out of his bed too much.  He moves enough that this little bed just wont contain him.
Finally, this is my pride and joy.  When I bought this it was hardly even a piano.  I worked so hard to restore this little girl.  I think I'll call her Hazel.  She even sounds great!  Now I'll I have to do is learn to play it all over again.  I'm learning.

4 comments:

Marie said...

Look at you growing up into a real adult!! I am jealous...there isn't a house anywhere in our near future, but I am really excited for you:)

Lindsay said...

Congrats! That awesome! Very exciting. I love your style - the rooms look great!

The Kailing Family said...

congrats on buying a home that's AWESoME!! I'm jealous! The rooms are so cute...I've been tackling Avenly and Skylee's room lately too...fun stuff :)

Jill said...

Congrats on a home! That is so exciting! I want to come and see it! And I hope you are really close!