Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Boy Genius

Today I found that McCallum is not just smart, but rather he is a boy genius!!  This actually stems from two days ago...

Two days ago we were eating lunch and Mac started to count his chicken nuggets.  He counted them all the way to five.  I was shocked that he could count on his own to five.  I mean he only turned two in September.  Plus, he has never counted things back to me. 

Today I was putting on his shoes so that he could go outside with his Papa.  I said: "Here is one shoe, where is the other?  Oh there it is."  Then when I put it on his foot he said two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, six.  I had to correct him that ten comes after nine but other than that my mouth was gaping wide open in shock!  I have a boy genius on my hands!!  I couldn't believe it.  Plus, he recognizes almost all the letters in the alphabet now too!  Crazy smart!! 

Boy Genius!

No comments: