Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Princess Race


Our princess ran in her first race last month!  It was set up to be a one mile race.  This race was an all girl race where you were encouraged to run dressed as a princess.  Ryan was so excited to do the race with her cousin Riley.  I told Ryan that if she won the race--meaning finish the race-- she would get a tiara.  It was so cute.  When the girls passed that finish line they were given a tiara by a girl dressed in a big prom dress with gloves and a crown.  Ryan did awesome!!  Although I don't think that the race was even a half mile, she was able to complete the entire race without help.  Ryan is fast too!  She has long legs that got her through the race fast!!  Good Job Ryan!!!  I hope I get to do many more races with my princess!!




No comments: