Sunday, September 18, 2011

Something to do



As many of you know, Ryan is a major Tangled fan. It's one of her favorite movies of all time. I mean, she makes me sing the magic song when I brush her hair... I don't mind though because it keeps me young. So the other day I got this fun little idea. Why not make her some long hair to look just like Rapunzel. So that's just what I did. It's been a real hit ever sense. She sat and watched the entire movie wearing it. She even wanted to sleep in it, but it's too heavy and wont stay on. Plus she has been tricking everyone we know into thinking that she's the REAL princess Rapunzel and not Ryan. Silly!

8 comments:

Karen said...

That is super cute!!! My little maddie would love something like that. What a great idea! =)

Chels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chels said...

Whoops...that's so cute! lily would love that, how did you go about making it?

Nate and Lyndsi Clements said...

What an awesome mom! I can just picture her loving it. So so cute.

sarahlowe said...

Thanks! I can't believe how easy that is to make. I am definitely going to have to make one for Lily

Chels said...

Umm...I am having major problems. I just commented as my sister-in-law. Sorry! Thanks again though!

Meredith said...

That is so incredibly adorable. You're such a cute mom! Not to mention you have such cute kids :)

Janalyn and Jacob Owens said...

Please show me how to make this hair for Paige someday. I was talking to my sis-Season today and I was going over our adoption story with her. I just want to say thanks again to you. If it wasn't for your advice, I am not sure that we would have been as outspoken about our hopes to adopt. We told alot of people and because of that, we have our Brielle. You were a part of her adoption story in my eyes. You are awesome McCall!