Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Well today is a good day to do two things... pig out, and give thanks. I plan on doing both. This year however, I can feel good about the pigging out part! I did the hardest workout this morning. I will take a moment to brag about it.

Complete in order for time:
300 Double Unders
200 Push ups (only did half on my toes)
200 sit ups
200 body squats
300 Double Unders

Time: 55:19 And thought I was going to die! Seriously, anyone who wants to get into shape needs to come to crossfit. It's a darker side of fitness, but it's also good. A horrible side of Good!

As for giving thanks, I have so much to be grateful for. For starters, I have a wonderful husband. I never have regretted my decision to rope him into marriage! I love him more than when I dated him, more than when we were married. And if you can believe it, I love him more now that we have two kids and less time for each other! I am grateful that he is willing to work hard to provide for our needs!! We went without work for several months after finishing school, and we are just so blessed to be where we are now... working!

I can't forget my kids. I am so lucky to have them. Not only were we blessed with children when we can't have any ourselves; but we were blessed with the two best kids in the world! Ryan is such a sweet little helper! She is so much fun. Although she can be a little difficult when you try to get her to eat anything that is not filled with sugar. Other than that she is mostly perfect. She sleeps well, she plays nice with her brother, she is ultra caring, and she has the ability to brighten any day! I just love this little girl too much for words! Did I mention she happens to be mega beautiful too. That's just the icing on the cake though. Look out boys, this one is going to be breaking hearts. Not to mention her dad will not let her go anywhere without a fight!

McCallum... where do I even begin with this little boy! He is the most chill and happy little baby! He is not even three months old yet and I can tell he is just going to exceed all of my hopes and dreams! He is sleeping through the night, eating like his dad, and smiling every time you even make eye contact. The giggling is just starting as well! He is so sweet! I swear this kid is going to be the end of me! He is going to be so cute that the girls will line up to watch him bat his eyes! I'm going to have to kill anyone who tries to date this boy some day far far far from now!!

I guess what I am trying to say is that I feel like the richest person in the world. If you saw my bank account you would just laugh at me for saying that. However, I have everything that I could possibly want. We have our health, happiness, and two little ones that keep us on our toes! So much to be thankful for!

2 comments:

Jill said...

AMEN!

Tyler and Laura said...

You're a rockstar! I wish I could work out like that. I love reading about your kids. They are perfect. Miss you!