Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween Horrors


Halloween sure was fun this year. Although, Ryan didn't seem to understand the greed behind Trick-or-Treating. We went to one house and she was thrilled with the amount of candy she received and didn't understand why we wanted to go to any other houses. However, I must say that we made a killing. The trick is to just go to the houses that are excited to see your kids. That was you only have to go to those houses in order to fill your bag!!
The pictures are not the best to see our costumes, but I forgot my camera. I guess I got distracted by grandma's funeral that we had that day. As you can see, Ryan is a Dragon. I am the devil--the devil is a beautiful woman in a red dress. Yes I did have a pitch fork and tail, just not in any pictures; and Riley lost my horns. McCallum was an owl although his hat is off in the picture. Jared, well, he had to us a last second costume and went as a duck hunter... BORING!! All in all, it was a blast this year!
Dax, Riley, and Logann were up too. Dax was a Dragon--Nat actually made the costume! Riley was a princess... of course. And Logan was a skeleton.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love all the costumes! Looks like a great Halloween! And I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma, I know how much that aches. I hope you and your family are doing well!

Kev and Niki said...

CUTE! I love the red dress!!!

Anonymous said...

It is fun to see your family. Your kids are beautiful. I love the Halloween costumes. It's the cutest time of year for kids.