Thursday, November 11, 2010

2 months


McCallum turned two months on the 4th. He is so much fun! This little boy is a pretty easy baby. He smiles a lot, he eats well, and he seems to be pretty regular--if you know what I mean! He is such a chill boy, he never fusses unless something is wrong. Mac loves his sister, Ryan. He always watches her and smiles at her. (Good thing she likes him just as much.) Also, McCallum is rolling over. He first rolled over at five weeks old. I thought it was just a fluke, but he continues to do it from time to time. He's so strong!

At his two month appointment Mac was 11.7 lbs. That's enough to land him in the 50%. He was also 22.7" long (50%) and his head was 15.4 cm (25%)




So I am thinking that I am going to take the kids in to have some pictures done up. I am not that happy with my efforts. I'll keep trying to get better but till then I might have to dish out the dough to get some photos

8 comments:

Nate and Lyndsi Clements said...

Holly Molly you have cute babies! I think I would like to steal baby Mac.
Ps. I thought of you today as I tried to take constructive critiscism at crossfit.

Lindsay said...

SOOO cute! I can't believe how grown-up your little man looks already! He is adorable! I'm so glad they he and Ryan like each other, they are absolutely adorable.

ashleyandcody said...

He is so cute! I and love the pictures of the both of them you can tell she loves her little brother!

Wendy said...

What the heck!? Shanley is 5 months old and STILL won't roll over. She is just lazy I guess!

J+M=L said...

It is amazing to me how much they both look like you and Jared! They were just SO meant to come to your family! They are both adorable!!

Kenz said...

OMG! These are adorable...think you did an awesome job, maybe you should consider photography yeah? :) Beautiful babies! I love you guys

Kelli said...

your family is perfect! Your kids are adorable! Mac is getting so big! Aren't boys fun? I miss you... I have tried to re create your cool nail polish but to no avail....

The Belshes said...

What a beautiful family!! Your kids are adorable!!