Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 4th





So we all got together as a family and had a blast over the long weekend. All the kids loved playing in the pool! Natalie's kids are little sun sponges though. It's like they just sit in the sun for a few seconds and you can just watch them change color! I wish I were that way. Ryan on the other hand is so fair! We keep her covored in the 50 sun block just to keep her from turning into a lobster!

Ryan and Dax were the only ones who never took a break from the water! They were both little fishes! Although Ryan is really quite timid in the water, and hates getting her face wet, she loved swimming with her grammie, papa, Aunts, uncles, and all the cousins!




Ryan and Riley also really enjoyed boxing each other as well as anyone who would let them punch on them! I had a blast just watching the girls giggle as they punched each other in the face!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my heck, McCall. She is SO darn cute! I love that little nose!

Inspired said...

I love that pic at the end where they are taking each other out! So fun that the girls can do it all in a dress! Love IT!!!