Thursday, June 10, 2010

shishin'


Jared is now done working mornings at the crossfit gym, so we have a lot of time together during the week. This week we opted to go up to Panguitch and camp and fish. Jared surprised me and Ryan with new fishing poles. So we put them to good use. We reeled in more than our fair share of fishy's! We even kept our limit! It was a blast.

Ryan had a little miss-hap though. I went to the back of the truck to get her a drink and she tried to follow me. It's a little too high of a drop for her though. She ended up falling out and scraping up her face. I feel like such a jerk every time she looks at me!!

Before

After

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! I think we all, as mothers, have those moments when you could have avoided your child's pain but didn't. Then total regret comes over you every time you see their scrapes. You are such a cute mommy.

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Looks like fun! I love fishing! Poor Ryan....I can't believe how big she is getting!

Sarah said...

Luckily kids heal quickly! Looks like fun. We sure miss you guys!

Lindsay said...

How fun! Looks like a great family activity...we should try it sometime. Very cute pictures!!!