Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer FUN



Memorial Day we took the kids up on a hike. It took us two hours to hike about two miles with the girls getting out and walking a good portion of it! It was a joke, but it was really fun. Next time maybe we can make it to the end with the kids! I love living outside Zions!

Also, we have been spending some time in my sister, Natalie's, back yard. They got a sprinkler to water the yard with and we run through it from time to time. Although the girls do not like to actually get wet at all! They will run under the water as long as they can make it without any
water getting on them.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Way cute pictures! I LOVE that last one of your little nephew! I bet it's so nice to have Natalie close and her kids to play with, so fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lady... no secret at all! It is in American Fork called Old Starr Mill. It is on this guys private property... he is actually kind of mean... hahaha so don't take anything he says personal. haha...
He charges $25.00 to go on his property to take pictures. You can google directions on quest star maps!
I hope that helps!

Phil and Kelly said...

looks like lots of fun. You guys have been busy! Its good to see what is going on and catch up. Your family is so cute and I am glad to see your doing so well!

Sarah said...

Hi! I'm so excited!! I'm in bountiful for a week. I'd love to come see you if you have time. Let me know I want to catch up and get all the details.