Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bike Riding


Today Jared went out with Ryan and taught her to peddle her own bike. She picked it up so uber fast it almost makes me sad. At first she could only just peddle. But after a little while she was able to stear herself around too. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Please someone tell me how to stop her from growing up!!

Also, we are watching my sister's "killer" dog... King. We call him Kingdom for short. He and Ryan are pals now. Although she gets scared when he barks and when he plays a little rough. It makes me want to get her a dog, but I would rather have another kid than a dog any day of the week!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh! She's a doll! If you can find out how to keep them from growing let me know. I'm still looking for a pill or something. This may sound weird, but I SERIOUSLY think she looks like you! Is that possible? Also, I've debated a dog too. Not happening for a LONG time.

Lindsay said...

So cute! And I agree, I'd rather have another kid over a dog...any day. Cute pictures!

Meg and Brandon said...

I think we can work together on this... Brandon REALLY wants a baby and you kinda want a dog so whenever you feel that way just send Ryan over to us and we'll feed both addictions! so simple!

The Belshes said...

Hey! Just came across your Blog! What a cute family! Don't they just grow up too fast! We had watched a friend's Dog for a week and my Kids were hooked, especially my Daughter! Gonna get them a Dog this Christmas! Like you, I'd definitely prefer another Baby, but seeing how animals make my Lil ones happy, it makes it easier for me to agree with the whole pet thing :)

Steve and Brooke said...

Hey!!! So So cute you and your fam are!

ashleyandcody said...

she is so cute! I love that she is riding her bike. Kolt doesn't get the bike thing...maybe one day!