Friday, January 13, 2012

I FINALLY DID IT



My family is always telling me that I need to write a book... so here it is. It is not yet published, but we are working on that. I had my talented and awesome sister do the illustrations. I have managed to sell a handful of them thus far. So if you are interested, let me know. They cost $10. This is a great little story that we can all apply to our lives. It's my favorite children's book I have ever read... and that's a non-bias oppinion for you too! Thanks Natalie for doing all your hard work to have it done for Christmas. Our families loved it... it was their gift this year. Hopefully This will be the start of my line of children's books. Maybe even lead into writing myself a trilogy that will make millions and be produced into a movie... Blowing Twilight out of the water! But for now... I start small.

6 comments:

Karen said...

That's awesome McCall, good job!!! It looks like a really cute book, and I would love to get one. You are going to blow Stephenie Meyers out of the water! =)

Rachel said...

Sign me up, McCall - congratulations!

Devin and Becky said...

That is so awesome! I would like one. Let me know how to get the money to you and what not. Exciting for you guys!

The Fords said...

That is AWESOME. I want to get a copy! :) Let me know how!

Marie said...

You are awesome! I would love one! Maybe next time I am in Utah I could grab one from you...

J+M=L said...

Oh my goodness, you're amazing! How do I order one? I've always wanted to write a children's book too, but you're actually make it happen! Way to go!