Monday, February 6, 2012

Laughs

Let me start this story by telling you about one of Ryan's little quirks... She ALWAYS asks for permission to use the bathroom, even in our own home.

The other night Ryan was playing with McCallum. Suddenly she ran up to me and said:

"Mommy, I need to use the bathroom."

Due to the fact that I always tell her to "JUST GO" and explain to her that she does not need permission to use our bathroom, I decided to try another route...

"Well Ry, I'm not sure what you are going to do... we don't have a bathroom any more. We had it taken out. Sorry."

She just got a really troubled look on her face. Although she knew that I was clearly teasing her, she just stood there and looked troubled.

Finally I said:

"Ryan, JUST GO, you know you don't need to ask!"

She then darted off to the restroom as fast as her little legs could carry her. Of course her brother was right behind her... Suddenly she began to SCREAM. Not just like when she yells at Mac, but really serious like someone was about to die! She was crying out hysterically!

"No, No, No Mac! Mac, NO!!

I was worried, she doesn't often use that serious of a tone unless there is something TERRIBLY wrong!!

Next thing I know Mac is walking out to me and Jared with something in his hand. He had a really pleased look on his face. The look of pride, when you do something great.

I was busy doing something so when Mac offered this thing to me, I said: "Give it to Daddy."

Jared was right there so he put his hand out and Mac gave it to him. The next thing I know Jared is yelling too.

"No, No, No!"

"What is it?"

"It's poop!!"

We were laughing so hard after that. Ryan was so embarrassed! She had waited a little too long and some fell out as she went to sit on the potty. Like a good boy, Mac picked up the mess and took care of the problem. The funny part is, we had just fed Mac some prunes so we were worried that he had poop on his face... it was just the prunes!

GOOD TIMES!!!

6 comments:

Karen said...

That is dang hilarious! Way to funny! =)

Marie said...

I would have loved to see the look on Jared's face when he realized it was poop!! I love stories from the Park house! :)

Wendy said...

Funny!

Krystal said...

Oh my goodness that is hilarious. Sounds like another fun day at your house.

Jill said...

I am laughing so hard my sides hurt!

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh. Disgusting and hilarious!