Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Still nothin'

So... it's been a while now...and there is still nothing happening as far as the labor process g0es. I am sure that Nithra is tired of being pregnant, and it's killing me to wait!! The doctors stripped her membranes on Tuesday and there has been no signs of labor. I guess we will just have to wait more and see. If she does not go into labor by this next Tuesday, Sept 7, they will strip them one more time. If she still does not go into labor after that, they have set an induction for September 11! What a day to be born huh!! The attack on the United States, as well as the day that Jared went into the MTC! I wish it would be the 10th or even the 12th, but I don't get to decide these things! Oh man... I really need to work on being PATIENT!!

Also, now that we have had time to think more about names, we are liking McCallum William. But be honest. Is that too much? They both end in um. It's Jared's middle name, but I am not really a fan of naming my children based on tradition. I think McCallum Clyde sounds pretty cool. How many Clyde's do you know that get beat up at school? Naming boys is so hard!!!

8 comments:

Chels said...

Who knows? Maybe she will be in labor a really long time and the baby won't be born til the 12...haha. Good luck with everything, being patient is really hard!

Lindsay said...

Boy names are definitely much harder. Very tough. I can't wait to see your new little guy! That's so exciting. Congratulations!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

I agree boy names are hard we had a tough time too :) Can't wait until ur little boy is here SO excited for you guys!!!!

Jill said...

Ha! Maybe our babies will be born on the same day!! So I know what you mean about being patient. Get out already!! And it's true, boy names are hard.

Krystal said...

That is exciting to be having a boy. I know I hated the waiting process and just knowing what day they will come. Hopefully soon. And I love the name I really like clyde. I think boy names are easier than girl ones. We already have our boy names hopefully we get to use them one day and not just have girls. That would be crazy. Good luck can't wait to see pics of the little guy.

Unknown said...

Hang in there!
If it helps any... we're naming our little guy Ashton Anderson (that's two ons), but it will be separated with a middle name too so keep that in mind.

Erin Brady said...

Naming boys is hard! Sometimes you just have to see the kid in order to pick out the name. Don't worry, soon he'll be here, and you won't be able to remember life before having him.

J+M=L said...

Oh my gosh! I have just been waiting for you to announce this...I saw a little something about it on Natalie's facebook. I am sooooooo excited for you guys! A little boy! I hope everything goes well. Love all the names you suggested. Can't wait to see pictures!