Sunday, September 5, 2010

McCallum William Park


So just as I had decided that I was ok with waiting for this little guy to come on the 11th I get a call that Nithra was admitted into the hospital! She went in around 5ish on September 3rd and ended up delivering this little one at 5:13am on September 4th! He is such a good little baby! He is so chill, and is just such a good sleeper, eater, and looker!! He is perfect!!

6 Pounds 5 Ounces and 19.5 inches

So, we just got this little doll home today; and, as you can imagine things are crazy here at the house. So I will get some pictures and a our story up later. Stay posted!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

He's beautiful! Totally worth the wait, huh.

Wendy said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Salty Gal said...

Congrats :) i am so excited for you guys

Jewkes Family said...

Congratulations!

Terry Parry said...

What a blessing. I'm so greatful that you are Ryan' mom and dad. I bet she love's the new addition. I'm happy to see the combined blog,it's great.
I love you, Terry

Miss J. said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting for your family!

nat said...

He is adorable! Make sure to take lots and lots of pictures so I don't miss how he is changing. Congratulations you guys. Give him lots of hugs and kisses for us.

Inspired said...

He's perfect! Congrats you guys!