Friday, March 26, 2010

25 and Feeling it!


So this Monday, the 22nd, was my birthday, and I turned 25! If you think that is a lot... my sister's birthday is today and she is 27! That's old!! For my birthday I got the BEST gift ever! My sister had her baby on my birthday so now I share my birthday with the cutest little toad named Logann Z. Andrews. she is such a doll! I am so excited that she came on my special day!!


So if you have not tried the bundt cakes at Nothin' Bundt Cakes... then you need to! This was red velvet, but my favorite has to be the White chocolate Raspberry!!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday and Congratulations on the new niece! If you are old, that means I am too. Shoot!

Bryan and Christy Clark said...

yum! nothing bundt cakes is pretty much what we always have for birthday's on our fam. i love the classic chocolate chocolate chip!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Hey Girl!! I'm EVEN more of a WORST friend....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sorry I didn't call you either I really was thinking of you March 22nd is a GREAT day and now even better sharing it with your niece!! Hope everything is going great we need to get together SOON and catch up ;)

Erin Brady said...

Oh, sweet baby! The cake looks delicious. I also love your pictures of your baby girl!

Jill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope it was absolutely wonderful! Miss you!

The Fords said...

Happy 25th Birthday!!! Those cakes look soo good! I've never been there before. I'll have to try it out! :)