Friday, May 7, 2010

Graduation




Jared did it! He completed his Bachelor's degree in Business Marketing! I can't even begin to say how proud I am of him! He was able to keep full time hours with both school and work and still manage to do very well in his classes! There are a few key individuals that we have to give credit for this degree as well. First, Nana. Nana, you were a huge part of this! Thank you so much for all your care, concern, and help! Not to mention giving Jared a reason to actually walk!! Next, Lynn and Kirby. Thank you so much for being the kind of parents, to both of us, that we can call for some sound advice! You guys are the best! Also, my parents, Mark and Sally. I know that there were a few times when my parents gave some really great word of encouragement and advice that were so key to our success! Finally...me! Getting Jared's degree was harder for me than when I got my own degree! Because of this I would like to accept this degree as my honorary second Bachelors degree!

Jared I'm so PROUD of you!
Even though I am not supposed to be proud... I have to be!!

Nana, Jared and Me. Jared's Leigh is Beef Jerky!


Jared with Ryan

All of the park family

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats! That is SOOO exciting! What a great feeling.

Wendy said...

Congrats to BOTH of you! I know how hard it is to have your husband gone to work and school all of the time. I can't wait until I get to have a post like this!

The Baldwin's said...

congrats Jared! what a great accomplishment!!

Anonymous said...

What a happy day for you guys!!! Way to go Jared! PS I love Ryan's pouty face in the one with the 3 of you!