Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Turning Two!


I can't believe that Ryan is going to be Two! The 23rd will be the official day, but we already had a little birthday party for her and Riley--Our cousin. Natalie made these really fun butterfly cakes. It was a lot of fun! Then when we ate the cake it was a riot to watch the girls and Dax go to town!

The girls were also lucky enough to have mothers who can read each others minds. I ended up buying Riley a little toy stroller for her birthday. I told Natalie, that she had better have got the same thing for Ryan or there was going to be some trouble. Well... as we opened the gifts Natalie had read my mind and bought Ryan the exact same thing! Lucky... or Fate? It was a really fun night!!

Ryan's cake


Riley's cake

3 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

oh my gosh, i can't believe she's 2!! that time has flown by, wow happy big birthday ryan wish we still lived close because i think her and Ryder would have a blast...and Cadence :)

Krystal said...

those cakes are so cute. Happy birthday to ryan. Wow I remember just seeing her when she was first born. Time flies by.

CoLiE-O said...

you have got to be kidding me!!! she can't be 2!!!
she is so freakin cute! i dig the pic with her and the geek glasses and the one below that with her wrinkling her nose. i just wanna squeeze her!!