Monday, January 25, 2010

Updates


Time has just been flying by so fast, I can hardly keep up with the blog... well at least that is my story!! As of late, Ryan has been trying to figure out how to escape the house. She will push her chair over to the door, climb up, and attempt to unlock the dead bolt. She has not succeeded, but now I can't turn my back without worrying that she will be gone!

Jared is also in his last semester of school! Go Jared! I am so proud of him! It has been a long road, but he has done so well!!! I can't wait to be done and in a job that will allow us to make a positive income!! Although I have enjoyed being poor college students!

As for me, I am good. Life is good, and I am just enjoying being the bad guy in our house... mom! I have also started crossfit! I don't mean to brag, but I am doing freaking awesome!!

7 comments:

Nate and Lyndsi Clements said...

That pic of Ryan is CRACKIN me up! hahaha

The Marchant Family: said...

What a little character! She's getting so big. Yay for Jared, I hope you find your dream job!

Anonymous said...

Cute I'm glad you guys are doing so good! Ryan is so adorable! Funny pic!

Lindsay said...

Holy cow, that's hilarious she's trying to escape! Not so funny for you, I'm sure.

Meg and Brandon said...

maybe after ryan meets our puppy she'll try to escape to our apartment and we can just count on that everytime ha ha ha

The Crandall Family said...

love the pic!! I'm the bad guy too, only word I know is NO.

Salty Gal said...

Ryan is freaking cute

i love her