Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Starting to Look

So it has been a little too long sense my last post. I decided to post some good news. We are starting to put our feelers out again for ADOPTION. We are not quite to the point of starting with an agency just yet, but we will be shortly. We are well aware that you can adopt without an agency so we are going to put feelers out first and see if we can find another baby without any agency. So if you know anyone who may look to place a baby keep us in mind--give out our number. If you are having a baby maybe you can ask your doctor if he knows of any mothers looking to place--that's how we got Ryan. We don't doubt that another child will come in good time, but it would be awesome if we could do it just like we did with Ryan. Ryan needs a sibling sometime...she is starting to be too comfortable as an ONLY CHILD--if you know what I mean:)

11 comments:

... said...

I for sure will throw your name out, you guys are awesome parents!!! Good luck with everything!

CoLiE-O said...

that is awesome! i'll keep my ears open (is that even a phrase?). i think ry needs a brother, or a sister...or both..TWINS!!!

Sarah Ball said...

oh I didn't even know she was adopted! She definately looks like she just fits with you guys. My oldest brother and his wife adopted 3 of their kids. I will for sure keep your guys in mind if I hear of anything!

Lindsay said...

That's awesome! Good luck with everything, I hope it goes smoothly!

The Baldwin's said...

That is so exciting!! I'm really looking forward to hearing all about it and please keep me informed it was so fun to stay up to date down to the minute with Ryan last time! Good Luck and I'll let you know if I hear anything!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yay that's so exciting! I'll definitly keep you in mind- i agree with needing more siblings! Madi's prob ready for one but I'm not! Good luck- I hope everything works as good as before

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

How FUN!! I'll for sure keep you in mind if I hear of anyone!! Good Luck Girlie:)

ashleyandcody said...

that is exciting we will keep you in mind...good luck!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! We'll keep you in our prayers and keep our eyes out! That would be so fun for Ryan to have a sibling!

Jewkes Family said...

I might know of a lead for you. I will keep you posted when I find out more.