Friday, February 29, 2008

Ryan's Birth Family







We were fortunate to meet a number of Ryan's birth family! She has a very loving and supportive family who love her very much. Kenzie is her birth mom and what a great mom she is! She has proven to be the most self-less person that Jared and I know! Kenzie is our hero in a lot of ways!! Jeremy is the birth father. He has the cutest baby face--he has passed it on to Ryan. He is the most country cowboy that I have ever met--I don't know many. He is soft spoken but you can see that he loves this little girl so much it hurts! Then there is the birth grandma Sheila--I hope I spelled that right! She is so loving! It takes a lot to do what she has done in helping Kenzie and we admire that! Next is Aunt Bev and Uncle Mike. Jared and I loved these two from the start! They have both been a pillar of strength in this story! They are great people and we love them! We did get a short opportunity to meet Jeremy's mother, and she is perhaps where Ryan gets her beautiful dark hair. Although we don't know her well we really admire her! I can only imagine how all of these hearts ache, however, they should know that Ryan will always be brought up to know and love each of them! Jared and I feel that we didn't just add a daughter to our family but rather an entire family!!

No comments: