Friday, February 29, 2008

Feburary 23, 2008--Happy Birthday Ryan!




On Feburary 22, Jared and I went to the hospital to check on Kenzie and see how she was dealing with labor! As we got there she was just getting her epidural block--needless to say she was feeling very well!! We also go to meet Kenzie's mom, friend, Aunt, and Uncle. They are the greatest family, and such a strong group of people. Kenzie let us hear the heart beat, and we chatted for a little bit. Later we left, and Kenzie told us that she would call us when the baby came. Jared and I were so anxious and nervous--although we didn't know Kenzie terribly well, we felt like we loved her a lot!






The next morning we got a call at 2:30am from Kenzie. She told us that Ryan was here and the she was healthy and strong!! I could here Ryan screaming in the background and she sure sounded healthy. She was born at 2:25 am on Feburary 23, 2008. She was 7 pounds 4 ounces and was 19.5 inches long. She had a full head of dark hair and the most perfectly shaped head I have seen! She is beautiful! She looks a lot like her mom, Kenzie, and yet her mouth looks like Jeremy, her father! She is a blessing all around!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hey you probably don't remember me, I went to High school with you guys, my maiden name is Melanie Hardy...anyways, I was blog surfing (you know where you go on for a while only to find you are on some random page) well I came across your guys page! I had a baby boy who was born on Feb 23 too! Just wanted you guys to know that Ryan is beautiful and she shares a birthday with my little Owen! You are such a cute family! :)