Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Summer Is Almost At An End

I cannot believe how busy this summer has been for us!  We have been at a constant grind ever sense the first day of school let out.  The kids have been in the water most of the time.  Between swimming lessons, playing at the pool for fun, and our two lake Powell trip, the kids are always looking like raisins.  I'm especially proud of my girl Ryan.  She has had a real fear of water from a very young age.  I never could understand why she would have any reason to be afraid, but she has struggled in the water because of this... Not any more!  My girl is a little fish... she is not only enjoying the water, but she is swimming very well.  I'm really pleased with all her hard work to overcome a lot of her fears and learn to  swim!  She also managed to get up on a knee board as well as a pair of double skies!  What a brave little girl!  We will have to post the video of her getting up on the skis soon... stay posted

As for the boy... he is fearless as ever!  It seams like he is enjoying things more when his sister is in discomfort.  A true brother!  This boy is just the most pleasant, loving, funny, and cutest boy you could ever dream up!  Take my word, he is all boy!  Just the thought of a challenge will  motivate this kid to tackle anything!  He has let me know that we should call him "Elder Park" and that he is no longer a ninja... now he is a Karate Master!  Oh and before I forget, I meant to write this story down so I don't forget.  A few weeks ago in the car Mac said he knew where he wanted to serve his mission when he is older... India.  I commented that I thought he would be a good missionary where ever he was called to serve...  "India... or Candy Land"  Lol!  I'm hoping for a call to Candy Land for him!







No comments: