Monday, April 1, 2013

That HAIR!















So as you can see, my boy is no longer sporting the shag!  I am still in mourning!!!  However, this does come with a good story.

For the past month I have had a family photo shoot planned out.  I have been getting ready for it for about a month.  That's when I decided that Mac's hair could use a small trim.  I have done it many times before so I didn't think much of it.  I trimmed his bangs out of his eyes and then just cut the back up a little bit.  No big deal... right?  Well, he looked like an idiot!  I let it go for a day or two before I realized that it wasn't just me, he really did look bad.  So I took him to my trusted hair dresser to see if she could salvage the shag.  needless to say... she really tried.  However something still looked wrong.  So I took him back the next day. Just to trim the front a little bit.  It didn't help.  It looked worse!!  So I went the next day with my tail between my legs... cut it all off... and so it was done.  When Kara had finished cutting it off she stepped back.  Mac didn't think we were watching.  He glanced to the one side of his hair and then the next... then without waiting he flexed his arm muscle in the mirror.  Then he proceeded to pound his fists together.  Kara and I cracked up!!  He was so embarrassed that we had caught him checking himself out!!  I asked: "so do you like your new handsome hair?"  with embarrassment he shyly replied: "Yes!"  I guess my boy finally feels like a Man with his new handsome hair!!

No comments: