Wednesday, April 10, 2013

One for the books

A few weeks ago Mac was not feeling to good.  He was really struggling with "the runs" if you know what I mean.  Well, I am glad to say that we got over it!  However, I think that we may have given him a little too much milk to try to help him.  In the end I think the reverse effect happened.  This is the conversation that leads me to believe this...

Mac: Mom!!  Need to go poop!
Me:  Ok, run in there.  (I lift him onto his seat and tell him to let me know when he is done so that I can come help him off the potty.  I then leave to my room just across from the bathroom.)

Mac: Long Labored Grunt... "GET OUT OF MYSELF POOP OR YOU WILL GO TO TIME OUT!!" another Labored Grunt.

I couldn't help but laugh!  I don't mean to embarrass my kids, but I really don't want to ever forget that one!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Poor kid! This is an awesome story!