Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Pickin'


A few days back Jared and I got take the kids and go pick pumpkins with Nana, Lisa, Justin, Boedi, and Paisley. It was so much fun! Ryan knew just what she wanted. She walked right into the first cluster of pumpkins, pointed to one and that was that. Done. Boedi, on the other hand, was so picky. We walked all around the patch and nothing seemed to fit. We just could not get him to decide on a pumpkin! Eventually, he found one that he liked and we were able to go. In the car on our way to dinner he said to Lisa, "Nana, it was impressive that we got to pick pumpkins." I just laughed! He uses such big words all the time! Smarty pants! We had a blast!



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Looks like fun! And I love that picture of all your sisters too - why I can't believe that everyone grows up so fast? I honestly picture Andrea as an 8 year old.