Tuesday, August 9, 2011

28


I am a little behind on writing my darling Jared a Happy Birthday blog. I think I was waiting to do his party with McCallum, but I better not wait. So Happy 28th old man!

After Jared spent his special day working, I took him to Sportsman's and got him the gift of his dreams... a Leatherman tool. Wow! I really tried to get him to get another knife that he was drooling over, but he was just not committed. Funny boy! He has a wod of cash in his pocket, and he wont buy anything he wants. Silly! After we grabbed a bite and got the kids home and in bed. It was a good day. I hope Jared thought so too!

So lets all raise our glasses and toast to a man who works hard every day, who never quits smiling, and who never lets anything bother him! Cheers! I love you Jared!

No comments: