Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday's are here!

So if you didn't know this already... the holidays are here again! I took the liberty of getting together a family photo shoot. I also took Bree and Alex's family picture. This way I can put together a Christmas card. I do however need to gather some information! I need addresses so send them to me at mccall_park@hotmail.com and make my life a little easier will ya!!
Enjoy looking at the cutest kids I have ever had the opportunity to raise!! (also Bree and Alex and their Killer dog M.J.)

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

SOOO cute! Love them! They turned out so cute. You sure do have cute kids!

Inspired said...

These pictures rock!!! Your family is adorable!

Trav and Amanda said...

What a cute family! Happy holidays!

Rachel said...

Hey there. Thanks for your kind words. Your family is so cute! And your kids are the sweetest! What agency did you guys go threw? And what advice do you have for us? Since you guys are pros. :)

nat said...

I love your pictures! They are all so cute.