Friday, October 22, 2010

Witch Hunts and Pony Rides


Nana took Ryan, McCallum, and I to Gardner Village the other day. We had so much fun! Ryan was so excited that Nana was going to help her ride a pony. She enjoyed looking at all the scary witches, but she just couldn't wait to get on a pony. Once we rode the pony, we thought she might as well enjoy the petting zoo as well. I had thought that she might be a little timid, but I was wrong. Ryan just walked right in and started petting every animal in sight! She loved it so much! I even got her to climb up on a shelf and sit right next to a goat! I was so impressed! We had a blast! Nana sure knows how to spoil us all! Thanks Lynn!




This little guy was one of the first of many animals that Ryan became friends with! She was so excited about being this close to the animals!!

I think that this little sheep had to be Ryan's favorite. It was the softest, sweetest thing in there! The poor lamb got so much attention from all the kids that we later saw it hiding under one of the bunny cages just trying to get away from all the kids.

This is when I got Ry to climb up under the bunny cages and sit next to the goat. You can't see in this picture, but there is another goat on her other side too. She didn't even hesitate climbing between them in the tight spot!

Ryan is such a little ham! She poses for all the pictures with her "Cute pretty face." She is so much fun! I hope she never changes!!
Ryan loved this little pony! Her name is Daisy. Ryan would have rode all day long if they would have let her!! Although, she would have liked to try all the pony's out, not just Daisy!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

SO fun! Weston LOVES that petting zoo. We've spent hours there these past few years. Such a fun place for Halloween! Looks like a blast!

ashleyandcody said...

looks like a lot of fun! I love that she sat next to the goat what a cute picture!

The Fords said...

I love Gardner Village! It's so much fun! I love how cute Ryan is!! I love her super cute grin! She's lucky to have such a fun mom and Nana to take her!:)

Jill said...

Ryan is so stinkin' cute! We need to get together and play again! Let me know when you can!

Erin Brady said...

How fun! I love Gardener Village. You kids are adorable. I love the new pics on the sidebar.

nat said...

I wish we could have gone with you guys. Looks like so much fun!